Position – Process Assistant
Company – EATON
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Process Associate – APAC Region in Eaton’s Sales and Marketing Center, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, and meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This position for SMC- Process Associate – Customer Support will be responsible for managing customer Support requests received from various sites in the US and EMEA region related to Order Management. The primary responsibility of this role will be to manage customer orders, including order entry and order changes. Responsible for maintaining accurate customer information, validating price, verifying order terms and conditions, confirming routing rules and entering shipment, quantity and date information. The position requires a good understanding of systems and tools including MS Office and quick adaptability to Eaton’s ERP’s.
Focus of this role would be to manage the received transaction processing with complete ownership of the received order/quote as per the process guidelines.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Review of service receipt tools such as Mailbox/SharePoint/Shared drive
- Enters new orders/quotes from customers through order entry systems, with emphasis on error-free order management
- Enters changes and cancellations from customers through order entry systems (MFGPRO, CCP) using required customer metrics
- Maintains accurate and organized order files, order acknowledgments and customer contact information to the required shared drives/tools/systems
- Proactively communicates in a timely manner with internal teams/stakeholders regarding order verification queries, order status, pricing and shipment status
- To be competent on 1-2 process task (Portal, Order Entry or quoting)
- Should have good command over systems with a good typing speed
- Update SO’s to reflect date of corresponding PO’s for indent sales orders
- Proves to be highly accurate, reliable and timely on activities delegated by the Sites
- Maintains accurate and organized order files, order acknowledgments.
- Proactively communicates in a timely manner with external customers about order verification, order status, pricing and shipment status.
- Any Graduate
- Computer savvy and familiar with MS Office (Excel, Word, MS Outlook)
- Good Typing speed
- 1 years – 2 years of experience in back office processes, preferable in order management
- Hardworking and quick learner
- Flexible working in US shifts
- Positive approach
- Good communication
- Exposure to any ERP’s- Oracle, SAP, Mainframe based, Siebel C360, Excel
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
What you will get from us
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 85,000 employees.
We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for our employees through our dedication to tackling some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet and by never losing sight of what matters. Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We pledge to always foster a diverse and inclusive environment, including inclusion resource groups that bring together employees who share a common purpose, interest or background. In the past year, our company has received top employment recognition by the Human Rights Campaign and almost fifty percent of our Board of Directors represented diverse groups. When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the recent announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030. We are ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and committed to learning. We are confident we can deliver on our promise to improve the quality of life and the environment because of the attributes that our employees embody.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time