Position – Senior Data Engineer
Company – Rolls-Royce
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Senior Data Engineer
Rolls-Royce pioneers the power that matter. When we talk about innovation within this business, it’s essential we demonstrate how we do this. We don’t just imagine great possibilities – we push boundaries at every stage and bring our innovative ideas to life through impressive engineering. This is how we create brilliance, which we should sell by letting the facts speak for themselves.
Our Power Systems business is a world-leader in large reciprocating engines, propulsion, and distributed energy systems. We’re headquartered in Friedrichshafen in Southern Germany and employ around 11,000 people. Our product portfolio includes; MTU brand high-speed engines and propulsion systems; MTU Onsite Energy; Bergen Engines.
Location- Pune, India
Industry- Power Generation
- Develop and Deploy analytical solutions in UniPlot.
- Interpret requirements from various stakeholders and develop tools as per requirements.
- Plan, design and conduct tests of the implemented tools, correct errors and re-test in order to achieve an acceptable result.
- Deliver and maintain the data supply chain, understand the data from different sources. combine / transform into a single data set.
- Develop and maintain help contents for UniPlot (HTML).
Qualifications and skills:
- Minimum Bachelor / master’s in Mechanical or Automobile engineering with 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Experienced in the use of one or more current analytical technologies such as Azure, R, Python, MATLAB, Power BI, Spark, Hive, Hadoop, SQL, Tableau.
- Experienced in Azure DevOps & Sphinx is an added advantage.
We offer excellent development, a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
Pioneer the performance of the future. Join us and you’ll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for brilliance and innovation.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We’re committed to developing a diverse workforce and an inclusive working environment. We believe that people from different backgrounds and cultures give us different perspectives. And the more perspectives we have, the more successful we’ll be. By building a culture of respect and appreciation, we give everyone who works here the opportunity to realize their full potential.
You can learn more about our global Diversity and Inclusion strategy here .
Flexible working hours, so that you can be your best at work and home, we’ll consider flexible working arrangements for everyone, in any role.