Position – Product Label Designer(Contract)
Company – Rockwell Automation India Pvt Ltd
Exp. – 0 to 1 year
Location – Bangalore/Bengaluru( Richmond Town ), IN
Responsible for update of Label Templates and corresponding drawings to adopt the existing labels for new certifications and markings.
- Experience on Creo software along with Windchill PLM.
- Experience on creating 3D models and Drawings.
- Experience on updating the documents as per ECR (Engineering Change Requests or CRFs (Change Request Forms)
- Experience on AutoCAD and Adobe Illustrate is desirable.
- B.E. in Mechanical Engineering or with minimum 60% aggregate throughout education.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and good presentation skills.
- SAP experience will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Requires Product label design and label data management skills as per relevant industry standards applicable for electronic packaging for component, product and system level.
- Experience in Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator and Rendering Software.
- Experience with ERP material master data structures.
- Flexible timings.
- Basic knowledge on product lifecycle management (i.e. product masters, bills of material, drawings, etc.)
Position type: Contract; Duration: 1 year
Rockwell Automation, Inc., is an American provider of industrial automation and information technology. Brands include Allen-Bradley and FactoryTalk software. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs over 23,000 people and has customers in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Company Info – Address: #11, Global Tech Park 2nd, 3rd & 4th Floors, Divyasree Chambers, Wing B, O Shaughnessy Rd, Langford Town, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025