Position – Engineer Maintenance Mechanical – PMD PT
Company – Reliance Industries
Location – India
Job Responsibilities :
- Execute Mechanical Maintenance tasks with quality
- Supervise mechanical maintenance tasks to ensure quality and timely completion and as per planning
- Mobilize resources for day-to-day mechanical maintenance activities
- Ensure compliance to procedures and best practices
- Assist respective discipline Manager in Spares identification for procurement
- Prepare mechanical maintenance budget
- Analyse Mechanical Maintenance cost and budgeting
- Prepare audit related documents for manager
- Conduct regular Troubleshooting and analysis when appointed as a member of RCA team
- Collate discipline data for performance monitoring and reporting
- Contractor management
- Participate in Reliability & Integrity studies as identified
- Implementation of recommendations
- Carryout preservation activities as per schedule
- Identify & interact with Workshop for repair activities
- Knowledge management activities for self & subordinates as applicable
- Maintain history/ records
- Maintain integrity of maintenance SAP-PM and SAP-MM data, analysis and costs – by timely and correct data entries and validations
- Facilitate and support minor projects activities
- Supervise and mobilize resources for shut down jobs as per plan
- Carry out LLF as per plan
- Ensure that all pending jobs are promptly entered into SAP-PM system
- Weekly preparation of maintenance KPIs of Mech.
- Ensure improvement in availability of equipment
- Timely adherence to audit schedules
- Ability to Minimize production/ quality loss in event of unplanned failure
- Ensure compliance of mandatory trainings.
- Inventory control of Mechanical spares.
- Ensure Shutdown jobs execution as per schedule.
- Maintaining IMS documents for Mechanical Maintenance
- HSEF compliance (RESOP, MIQA, CFA, DOSHE mandatory trainings).
Education Requirement :
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/ Production Engineering
Experience Requirement :
- At least 2 years (for Degree)/ 7 years (for Diploma) of maintenance experience with few years’ experience at plant
Skills & Competencies :
A. Core RIL Competencies
- Passion to excel
- Entrepreneurial Mind-set
- Managing Ambiguity
- Detail Orientation
- Lifelong Learning
B. Core Domain Competencies
- Mech equip – Periodic, Proactive and shutdown maintenance
- Repair & Refurbishment
- Troubleshooting & Analysis
- Turnaround & shutdown coordination
- Contractor Management
C. Business / Function-specific Competencies (Technical /Functional)
- Knowledge of various Codes & Standards
- Effective Execution
- Health and Safety
Our dreams have to be bigger and our ambitions higher. The legacy of Reliance has been shaped by an ability to think big. If you are someone who thrives on going beyond the status quo or up for challenges in large-scale initiatives and being part of extraordinary teams to play key roles in strengthening the country’s economic growth – then Reliance is likely to have an opportunity for you!
We invite outstanding professionals with the aspiration to touch the lives of millions of Indians to join us! New horizons beckon, and our constant and rapid expansion means that we are always embarking on new ventures and adventures. Here is an opportunity for you to dream big, do big and be a part of our phenomenal growth story!