Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee
Company – Relaxo Footwear
Location – India
Work Location: Head Office
Grade on Confirmation Will Be: OFFICER (After 1 year of Training)
Travel Required: 10%
Reporting to: Administrative: Manager Production
Reported by: Supervisor-Production
Functional: Manager Production
Minimum Job Requirements
- BE / B.Tech (Mechanical / Production / Electrical / Chemical) with 1st Division throughout the Academic Career
Purpose of the Position (Job Summary)
- The candidate should flair and interest of working in Core Manufacturing Company. Should be well versed in theory and conceptual clarity of production planning and should be able to handle manpower and must possess influencing capabilities.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Financial – Inventory Control
- To maintain minimum inventory level of WIP.
Customer Oriented – Documentation & Reporting
- To submit all the required production reports to Factory Managers and HO on Monthly/Weekly/Daily basis.
People Oriented – Manpower Handling
- To manage diverse workforce and especially extract work from contractual workforce.
Internal Business Process – Production planning
- To undertake change in Production Planning on Monthly/Daily/as and when changes are done by Marketing Dept.
- To do planning of Compounds, sheet and Strap as per Production plan on Monthly/Weekly/Daily basis.
- To look after effective implementation of Production plan at Shop Floor.
Maintenance & upkeep
- To look after housekeeping & hygiene in and around production area.
- To co-ordinate with Maintenance offices on Daily/Weekly basis to upkeep all the machines of the Plant
Competencies – Technical/Functional
- % Production Achievement against set Target.
- % Production Plan Adherence.
- B / C % as per standards.
- % Increase in Company Roll workers as per AOP definition.
- % Achievement of Target 5S / VM state as defined in Roadmap.
- Good initiator
- Man Management Skills
Key Result Areas
- Material & Manpower Assessment
- Strong knowledge of end to end Production Processes
- Ability to manage contractual workers
- Leadership Presence
- Strong communication skills
- Customer Orientation
- Ability to Influence & motivate
Key Stakeholder Management
- Manager Production
- Lab & FGQC Team
- Vendors & Suppliers
- External Consultants