Regal Rexnord is Hiring | Design Engineer |
Position – Design Engineer II
Company – Regal Rexnord
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Full Job Description
- Produce product drawings for standard and modified power transmission products, create detailed component drawings and General Assembly drawings using Solid works.
- Design special components or modify existing components as required by our customers.
- Calculate component dimensions, clearances, and tolerances (GD&T).
- Identify all components, Prepare Bills of Materials, and any other documents necessary for ordering and processing release of drawings, parts, or specifications.
- Check accuracy of the work produced by self and others.
- Transfer technical data between Regal Rexnord Energy Group and sub-contractors/Vendors.
- Manage the workflow in and out of India for customers overseas. Be the single point of contact for the off-shore customers (the US and Europe).
- Create master excel data tables and master 3d models & 2D drawings for Automation projects.
- Often work with software programmers(C, C++, or VB.Net) to troubleshoot the issues and act as a bridge between Engineering and automation teams.
- Actively participate/provide all kinds of training as required.
Regal Rexnord Corporation (“Regal Rexnord”) is a leading manufacturer of electric motors, electrical motion controls, power generation and mechanical power transmission products and sub-systems, serving customers around the world in the general industrial, consumer, commercial construction, food & beverage, and alternative energy end markets, among others. Regal Rexnord sells its products and solutions to OEMs, through distributors, and directly to end-users. With the announcement of the acquisition of Altra Industrial Motion, a ~$2B global business with 9,000 associates, focused on Power Transmission and Factory Automation products, Regal Rexnord will become a $7.3B company with 36,000 associates globally.
You may not know it, but Regal Rexnord impacts your life every day. The company’s products enable the fans in HVAC systems that keep us comfortable; the power source that keeps smart buildings running; the agricultural and food service equipment that keeps us fed; and the conveyer systems that keep e-commerce flowing, to name a few of the applications where our products are used.
Regal Rexnord’s business purpose is to create a better tomorrow by energy-efficiently converting power into motion. This means creating innovative solutions while focusing on both customer needs and the company’s commitment to sustainability. The company’s industrial powertrain and automation solutions offerings are an important part of the company’s growth strategy. The company’s strategy includes leveraging 80/20 to prioritize all activities, including product excellence, operational excellence and commercial excellence (i) driving organic sales growth through the introduction of innovative new products, with a particular focus on improving energy efficiency, (ii) establishing and maintaining new customers, as well as developing new opportunities with existing customers, (iii) participating in higher growth end markets and geographies, and (iv) identifying and consummating strategic, value creating acquisitions.
Regal Rexnord is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, national origin, marital status, citizenship status (unless required by the applicable law or government contract), disability or protected veteran status or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Regal Rexnord is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to building a team that represents diverse and inclusive backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.