Position – Design Engineer Associate
Company – Regal Rexnord
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
A creative engineer to generate new concepts, design and check the multiple parameters in Solidworks/DriveWorks Selector configurator for power transmission components. GET to work in a multidisciplinary team to generate and develop the next generation of ideas and products.
Job Description (JD)
- Create 3D models and 2D Manufacturing drawings in solid works and DriveWorks (DW).
- Assists the seniors in Designing the UI for the products in DW/C1/VC.
- Perform the Quality checking for DriveWorks & Configure one tool and providing necessary action items to the programmers.
- Should have basic programming knowledge to trouble shoot the issues.
Job Specification: (Education, Training, and Experience)
- B. Tech or BE in mechanical engineering from reputed institute with 0.5 years of experience.
- Must have hands-on experience on the DriveWorks tool, able to configure products.
- Awareness in 3D CAD Software like, Solid Works software is must.
- Conversant with various drafting standards (DIN, ISO and ASME).
- Keen acumen for design decisions and ability to give attention to details.
- Good understanding of the manufacturing process.
- A team player should be able to cooperatively work in multi-disciplinary team and be self-motivated.
Competencies / Skills:
- Strong interpersonal skill, Team player and collaborative
- Exposure to Manufacturing process like turning, milling and welding.
- Proficient in Excel VBA is added advantage.
- Able to work for in any shift.
- ASME GD&T certified is plus.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good in Analytics skills.
- Should be Self-motive.
- Exposure to SAP VC process and C1.
LOCATION: Regal Rexnord Euroflex Hyderabad Office
The incumbent will be appointed on the rolls of Euroflex Transmissions India Private Limited.
Regal Rexnord Corporation (“Regal Rexnord”) is a leading manufacturer of electric motors, electrical motion controls, power generation and mechanical power transmission products and sub-systems, serving customers around the world in the general industrial, consumer, commercial construction, food & beverage, and alternative energy end markets, among others. Regal Rexnord sells its products and solutions to OEMs, through distributors, and directly to end-users. With the announcement of the acquisition of Altra Industrial Motion, a ~$2B global business with 9,000 associates, focused on Power Transmission and Factory Automation products, Regal Rexnord will become a $7.3B company with 36,000 associates globally.
You may not know it, but Regal Rexnord impacts your life every day. The company’s products enable the fans in HVAC systems that keep us comfortable; the power source that keeps smart buildings running; the agricultural and food service equipment that keeps us fed; and the conveyer systems that keep e-commerce flowing, to name a few of the applications where our products are used.
Regal Rexnord’s business purpose is to create a better tomorrow by energy-efficiently converting power into motion. This means creating innovative solutions while focusing on both customer needs and the company’s commitment to sustainability. The company’s industrial powertrain and automation solutions offerings are an important part of the company’s growth strategy. The company’s strategy includes leveraging 80/20 to prioritize all activities, including product excellence, operational excellence, and commercial excellence (i) driving organic sales growth through the introduction of innovative new products, with a particular focus on improving energy efficiency, (ii) establishing and maintaining new customers, as well as developing new opportunities with existing customers, (iii) participating in higher growth end markets and geographies, and (iv) identifying and consummating strategic, value-creating acquisitions.
Regal Rexnord is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, national origin, marital status, citizenship status (unless required by the applicable law or government contract), disability or protected veteran status or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Regal Rexnord is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to building a team that represents diverse and inclusive backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.