Spread the love
Position – Officer Production
Location – Hosur, Tamil Nadu
- Designation: Officer Production
- Reporting To: Production Manager
- Location: Hosur
- Plan the Products, Supervise on daily basis for the availability of materials/products therein.
- Review the Shift Operations on a continuous basis and prepare and maintain various MIS.
- Ensure discipline. Quality standards and productivity norms are maintained on the shop floor.
- Plan and Implement Preventive Maintenance (Mechanical) with spares Control to ensure Zero Downtime Loss.
- Study and review related market complaint and suggest corrective action.
- Ensure all EHS standards and guidelines are followed at the shop floor.
- Ensure TPM is implemented in the plant.
- Responsible to follow the safety guideline, precautions, rules and regulations.
- Responsible for area wise 5s, TPM and Kaizen.
- Ensure operators involvement by providing trainings and various other motivational schemes.
Area wise responsibility is given below:
- Packing Machine: Production officer 1s responsible in Packaging area as follows: Machine startup and Shutdown, check of machines, Follow-up with maintenance for breakdowns, Maintaining sub batch log book, maintaining hourly production, in process quality checks, maintaining housekeeping of machine and surrounding, Material availability at line.
- Chemical: Production officer is responsible in Chemical area as follows: Active batch making, Material issue from stores, Follow-up with quality for batch testing, Follow up with stores for material availability, Maintaining log books, Maintaining inventory for chemical room, Maintaining housekeeping of machine and surrounding, Month end closing activities, Ensuring PPE’s usage in chemical room, Manpower allocation.
- Quarantine: Material issue from stores, FG transfer to FG location, Mmaintaining log book for FG transfer and PM issue, Material issue to packing lines, Rework of Hold outers, Month End closing, Maintaining stamps for batch number, Reconciliation of FG & PM with JDE, Maintaining PM for different SKU, Daily Stand weighment and its reconciliation with stores, Maintaining housekeeping of machine and surrounding.
- Bulk Manufacturing: Check all safety parameters given in SOP, follows instruction given for that areas and ensuring safety of his team, Check all Quality parameter required for product quality also include product ddevelopment trails and follow ups, Does Cleaning, lubricating and inspection of any abnormalities before starting formulation, Preparation of Premix basis Method of manufacturing and SOP, without wastage / spillages, Maintain daily stock updating of RM and bulk.
Spread the love