Position – Engineer -Quality ( Sonipat)
Company – Rambøll
Location – Sonipat, Haryana, IN
Are you passionate about engineering/construction/Telecom and do you want to be part of a large international consulting firm that is constantly developing where you will help organize your own tasks? Ramboll is looking for a technically ambitious and skilled Engineer for Production Quality for our Sonipat location.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative, and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies, and people around the world.
Great responsibility and professional sparring
In Ramboll, you will perform versatile and exciting tasks for large international companies. You will work independently and have your own areas of responsibility. At the same time, you will become part of a highly professional environment with talented and committed colleagues, where sparring is paramount.
Ramboll is a knowledge-based company where you, with your strong technical skills, contribute valuable solutions while providing targeted sparring and establishing close professional relationships with colleagues and clients.
Your professional skills and wishes for personal development will be part of the organization of the tasks. In this way, you are helping to shape the way for an interesting and challenging work life.
Job Description & Responsibilities tasks
- Responsible for understanding drawings and ensure minimum technical support at the production location,
- Preparing Quality reports on a daily basis and reporting to the location manager on any discrepancies observed during quality checks,
- To come in shift and work independently,
- Maintain Health & Safety at partner location and must adhere to Ramboll CoC,
- To be part of the analysis to overcome Quality issues,
- Witnessing Raw material testing for incoming material & random sampling at partners’ quality lab,
- Ensure no bad Quality parts are dispatched from the manufacturing partner.
- The engineer reports to the Manager at the respective location and he will be responsible to ensure the Quality checking of Telecom Towers being made at the respective manufacturing partner.
Skill Set required:
- Should have minimum knowledge of using measuring instruments,
- Basic knowledge of welding techniques,
- Should have knowledge of reading drawings and have knowledge in cad software
- Graduation in Mechanical Engineer,
- 1-2 years experience in any manufacturing units in India,
- Good listening skills & ability to communicate clearly and fluently in English & Hindi,
- Ready for relocation and ready to travel to any remote location when required,
- Ready to work in shifts,
- Knowledge in Galvanizing process (preferred).
Working at Ramboll
To work at Ramboll means being part of a people organization. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography, and we aim for strong diversity among our employees. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse –we invest a lot in the development of people and offer career paths tailored for each individual.
Welcome to our Energy division
Ramboll is at the forefront of addressing the green transition and offers a holistic approach to energy that supports the sector on the journey toward more sustainable solutions. With 1,800 experts in 14 countries, covering the full spectrum of technologies and all parts of the value chain from production and transmission to distribution, we plan, design and implement energy solutions all over the world.
Ramboll in India
Ramboll has more than 1,000 experts working across five offices in India applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, and Energy. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying, please send your application through our online recruitment system by clicking the link ‘apply’ below. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.