Position – Engineer- FEA – Offshore Wind Engineering
Company – Rambøll
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
This is a fantastic chance to work for Ramboll, one of the top engineering consultancies in the world, and to directly participate in the design of the foundations for offshore wind projects. With coworkers from Germany, the UK, India, and Denmark, you will collaborate on projects.
For our Indian branch office in Chennai, we are looking for an engineer with experience in ANSYS Workbench Finite Element Analysis who will work with us for a sufficient amount of time to gain a solid understanding of our systems and perhaps even assume ownership of some processes or structures.
inviting smart people
Do you want to advance your field and cultivate your greatness in a welcoming, helpful, and empowering environment? Our creative ideas and ground-breaking solutions seek to become the gold standard among our peers as we work to build a sustainable future. You will be a part of a large, successful firm that has expanded internationally since its establishment in 1945. Together, we take the lead and have a beneficial influence on nations, businesses, and individuals all around the world.
Your Responsibilities as Engineer
In your role, your focus will be to carry out the following tasks in ANSYS
- designing models with appropriate meshing and well-thought-out boundary conditions
- Detailed FE estimates of structural component ultimate and fatigue capacities on offshore wind foundations
- Prepare reports that will help the structures get authority approval or certification.
- Carry out our quality control checks on calculations and designs made by other engineers.
- Offer suggestions for the creation and improvement of procedures.
You and Your Competencies
Candidates must have 3 to 6 years of professional experience in designing steel structures in ANSYS Workbench. Furthermore, we expect you to have the following qualifications
- A master’s or doctoral degree in mechanical or civil engineering from a reputable institution of higher learning
- Must have between three and six years of professional expertise using ANSYS to design steel structures and welds. Excellent analytical abilities and the capacity to complete complicated tasks
- strong mechanical aptitude and a thorough mechanical background
- Excellent analytical abilities and the capacity to complete complicated tasks
- programming knowledge, especially with Python
- Having access to ACT programs will be advantageous.
Greetings from our Energy department.
Ramboll Energy is a leader in tackling the green transition and provides a comprehensive view of energy that aids the industry in its transition to more sustainable solutions. We plan, build, and execute sustainable energy solutions globally with 1,800 professionals in 14 nations, covering the complete range of technologies and all points along the value chain, from production and transmission to distribution.
How to use
Please submit your application through our online recruiting system by clicking the “apply” link below if you are interested in applying. Include your resume, cover letter, and any other pertinent papers that demonstrate your qualifications for the position and your start date. We eagerly await your application.