Position – Piping Design Engineer
Company – Quest Global
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Quest Global is an organization at the forefront of innovation and one of the world’s fastest-growing engineering services firms with deep domain knowledge and recognized expertise in the top OEMs across seven industries. We are a twenty-five-year-old company on a journey to becoming a centenary one, driven by aspiration, hunger, and humility.
We are looking for humble geniuses, who believe that engineering has the potential to make the impossible, possible; innovators, who are not only inspired by technology and innovation, but also perpetually driven to design, develop, and test as trusted partners for Fortune 500 customers.
As a team of remarkably diverse engineers, we recognize that what we are really engineering is a brighter future for us all. If you want to contribute to meaningful work and be part of an organization that truly believes when you win, we all win, and when you fail, we all learn, then we’re eager to hear from you.
The achievers and courageous challenge-crushers we seek have the following characteristics and skills:
JD for ME – Fluids Engineering Experience:
- Should have a Mechanical Engineering graduation with Excellent communication
- Piping, Tubing, and all associated fittings, Valves, and also Plant layout drawings (GA, Plot Plan) knowledge will be added advantages
- Planning the tasks, executing and delivering on time, with cost-effectiveness and quality.
- Should have excellent Coordination skills with all Cross-Functional Teams Suppliers, CCB Team, Configuration Team, Electrical Team, etc.
- Engineers should have confidence with autonomy to deliver as the work package is critical
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, Energy Engineering
Education Type – B.E/B.Tech/BS-Mechanical Engineering
Job Type – Full Time-Regular
Experience Level – Entry Level
Total Years of Exp. – 1 – 3