Position – Associate Engineer – Documentation Specialist
Company – Celeros Flow Technology
Location – Gujarat, IN
Incumbent of this role will be part of the Global Manufacturing Operations team and will report to Quality Assurance Supervisor and support the M&J Valve product line. This position will be based at our Bangalore office. This position will be responsible for reviewing quality control documentation per purchase order and engineering requirements of our Houston, USA factory. The incumbent should support Quality system upkeep by revising procedures per functional lead input following up formatting/proof reading and releasing to the Document Management system, and preparation of final product documentation packets per customer requirements.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Review the Purchase order and understand all the requirements of the PO
- Verify the vendor documents (inspection reports, MTRs, NDE reports, test reports) per the PO/ specification for conformance
- Uploads all the reports into the Document Management tool
- Creates nonconformance reports in SAP if any discrepancies noted
- Approves receipt of material for conformance to documentation
- Ensure that documentation review is completed within 24hrs of receipt from vendors.
- May be assigned other duties as required to meet company and departmental needs.
- Quality system procedures proofreading/ formatting/ and release to system
- Preparation of document packet for final assemblies/ spare parts.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Advanced technical skill knowledge required
- Capable of reading Engineering drawings and verifying the dimensional reports for conformance.
- Knowledge of ASTM/ASME/API material specifications for review of vendor MTRs is mandatory
- Knowledge in reviewing NDE reports for conformance
- Knowledge of reviewing assembly and test reports for conformance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- SAP experience is preferred
- Experience in Technical writing and administering department procedures is preferred
Mandatory Education and Experience
- 2-5 years of related experience in quality control documentation with industrial organizations. Preference will be given to candidates from Valve product line backgrounds and MNC.
- Diploma/B.E mechanical/industrial/production engineering in full-time regular course from a recognized university and institute in India
- Should be able to communicate fluently in English with external and internal stakeholders
- Experienced with MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint.