Position – Mechanical engineer- Troubleshooting guidelines
Company – QuEST Global Engineering
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
- Role: A Mechanical engineer with a min of 5 years of experience & good knowledge of industrial Gas turbine and compressor experience &services experience.
- Reviewing the existing Troubleshooting data and convert it to a standard format
- Extract new troubleshooting guidelines from Manuals & past issues
- Review with relevant experts & improve the content.
- Understand the Technical terms related to Turbomachines (Steam Turbines, Gas Turbines, Centrifugal Compressors, Reciprocating compressors) &its auxiliaries used in the O&G industry
- Technical background on Turbomachinery (Steam Turbines, Gas Turbines, Centrifugal Compressors, Reciprocating compressors) and its auxiliaries
- Understanding the Technical terms related to Troubleshooting (like Symptoms, Failure mode, Cause, Effect, etc.,)
- Able to read and understand Engineering documents (like P&ID, Datasheets, Cause & Effect chart, Field instrument list, O&M manuals, etc.,)
- Hands-on experience in Oil & Gas Turbomachinery products in Installation / Commissioning / Operation & Maintenance
- Able to read various Service Requests (issue reporting platform), understand the technical issue, and summarize the issue in a concise manner
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Collaborate with other Engineering team members, Field service engineers, Digital team members for on-time delivery of the given task
- All should have proficient in English to write & communicate in a concise way
Education Type – B.E/B.Tech/BS-Mechanical Engineering
Job Type – Full Time-Regular
Experience Level – Mid Level
Total Years of Exp – 3 – 6
Welcome to QuEST Global
For more than 20 years, QuEST Global has been a trusted global product engineering and lifecycle services partner to many of the world’s most recognized companies in industries such as Aero Engines, Aerospace & Defense, Hi-Tech, Transportation (Automotive and Rail), Power, and Industrial, Oil & Gas and Medical Devices. Spread across 72 locations in 14 countries and offering services and solutions that enable customers to ‘Create the Frontier’ by improving their business’ top & bottom line and reducing time-to-market, QuEST has been at the forefront of the convergence of mechanical, electronics, software, and digital engineering innovations. With passionate professionals collaborating across borders, QuEST is a winning organization for all its employees with infinite opportunities to learn, innovate and grow.