Position – FEA Analyst / Stress Engineer
Company – Quest Global
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Quest Global is an organization at the forefront of innovation and one of the world’s fastest-growing engineering services firms with deep domain knowledge and recognized expertise in the top OEMs across seven industries. We are a twenty-five-year-old company on a journey to becoming a centenary one, driven by aspiration, hunger, and humility.
We are looking for humble geniuses, who believe that engineering has the potential to make the impossible, possible; innovators, who are not only inspired by technology and innovation, but also perpetually driven to design, develop, and test as trusted partners for Fortune 500 customers.
As a team of remarkably diverse engineers, we recognize that what we are really engineering is a brighter future for us all. If you want to contribute to meaningful work and be part of an organization that truly believes when you win, we all win, and when you fail, we all learn, then we’re eager to hear from you.
The achievers and courageous challenge-crushers we seek have the following characteristics and skills:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should have Good Exposure to ANSYS APDL
- Must have 1 to 3 years of experience in FE Analysis.
- Should have good exposure to Fatigue & Creep calculations. Experience in the SIESTA tool will be a must.
- Should have good exposure in the Aviation industry and best practices followed in Aviation industries.
- Should have good exposure to tools such as Hypermesh and UG-NX.
- Should have Good Knowledge of Linear & Non-Linear Static Structural, Steady State, Harmonic, Thermo-mechanical Eigen buckling analysis, and Modal analysis involving Materials, Geometric & Contact Non-linearity in ANSYS.
- Should be Good in hand calculations, Verification & interpretation of FE Results
- Participate in design reviews with the customer and present tollgate reviews.
- Experience in developing APDL macros to reduce time in pre & post processing in ANSYS
- Strong understanding of Finite Element Method Concepts & Strengths of Materials
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to perform complex assignments.
Required Skills (Technical Competency):
- B.E/B.Tech/BS-Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering
- Full Time-Regular
- Entry Level
Total Years of Exp
- 1 – 3