Position – Design Engineer -NX
Company – Quest Global
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Quest Global is an organization at the forefront of innovation and one of the world’s fastest-growing engineering services firms with deep domain knowledge and recognized expertise in the top OEMs across seven industries. We are a twenty-five-year-old company on a journey to becoming a centenary one, driven by aspiration, hunger, and humility.
We are looking for humble geniuses, who believe that engineering has the potential to make the impossible, possible; innovators, who are not only inspired by technology and innovation, but also perpetually driven to design, develop, and test as trusted partners for Fortune 500 customers.
As a team of remarkably diverse engineers, we recognize that what we are really engineering is a brighter future for us all. If you want to contribute to meaningful work and be part of an organization that truly believes when you win, we all win, and when you fail, we all learn, then we’re eager to hear from you.
The achievers and courageous challenge-crushers we seek have the following characteristics and skills:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Mechanical engineer with 3-8 years of experience in NX in Team center platform especially from Heavy Engineering or Turbomachinery domain
- Expertise in 3D modeling, Sheet metal, assembly, and drawing creation, BOM is a must
- Expertise in sheet metal design with the consideration of fit, form, and functionality is essential.
- Experience in material selection, component selection as per industrial standards (DIN, IEC, etc.), and EHS requirements is an advantage.
- Experience in welding, large assembly, and fasteners is essential
- Experience in electrical routing and surface modeling is added advantage
- Experience in the manufacturing industry and exposure to maintenance and service requirements is added advantage
- Very good communication skills and interpersonal skills are essential.
Required Skills (Technical Competency):
- NX 12
- B.E/B.Tech/BS-Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering
Job Type – Full Time-Regular
Experience Level – Entry Level
Total Years of Exp. – 3 – 8
Welcome to Quest Global
We are Quest Global. We’re in the business of engineering, but what we’re really building is a brighter future. It’s not just what we do, but why we do it that makes us different. We believe engineering has the unique opportunity to solve the problems of today that stand in the way of tomorrow. For 25 years, we have strived to be the most trusted partner for the world’s hardest engineering problems. As a global organization headquartered in Singapore, we live and work in 17 countries, with 56 global delivery centers, driven by 13,000+ extraordinary employees who make the impossible possible every day. Quest Global brings deep industry knowledge and digital expertise to deliver E2E global product engineering services. We bring together technologies and industries alongside the contributions of diverse individuals and their areas of expertise to solve problems better, faster. This multi-dimensional approach enables us to solve the most important and large-scale challenges across the Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Energy, Hi-Tech, Healthcare, Medical Devices, Rail and Semiconductor industries.