Quest Global is Hiring | Design Engineer |
Position – Design Engineer – Aerostructures
Company – Quest Global
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Quest Global is an organization at the forefront of innovation and one of the world’s fastest growing engineering services firms with deep domain knowledge and recognized expertise in the top OEMs across seven industries. We are a twenty-five-year-old company on a journey to becoming a centenary one, driven by aspiration, hunger and humility.
We are looking for humble geniuses, who believe that engineering has the potential to make the impossible, possible; innovators, who are not only inspired by technology and innovation, but also perpetually driven to design, develop, and test as a trusted partner for Fortune 500 customers.
As a team of remarkably diverse engineers, we recognize that what we are really engineering is a brighter future for us all. If you want to contribute to meaningful work and be part of an organization that truly believes when you win, we all win, and when you fail, we all learn, then we’re eager to hear from you.
The achievers and courageous challenge-crushers we seek, have the following characteristics and skills:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute the allotted work package.
- Quickly understand existing process and adaptation to project requirements
- Responsible to follow checklist and process as per project requirements.
- Responsible for the on-time and quality of the deliverables.
- Supports the technical lead in delivering a technically correct product right first time.
Required Skills (Technical Competency):
- 1+ years of design experience in Aero-structural experience and Customer work interface environment with knowledge of the structural design of metal aircraft and repairs.
- Creation of EA (Engineering Authorization) in Windchill with respect to the EAR (Engineering Authorization Request) in the Windchill portal.
- Identification of various discrepancies was identified during the installation of P2F. Addressing the discrepancies and providing design solutions in the areas of the aero structural and mechanical systems. Understanding the drawing of P2F and incoming aircraft.
- Provide design solutions in line with stress engineer to discrepancies.
- Identification of MOD using PDM tool WINDCHILL and also through TASKY, GLIDA, ZAMIZ, etc.
- Creation of DCN (Drawing Change Note), DQN (Design Query Note), ECP (Engineering Change Proposal).
- Creation and update of BOM in Windchill.
- Design Modification of aero structural metallic parts.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Understanding of Aircraft repairs and proposing various repair methodologies for the metallic aircraft structure.
- 1+ Years of experience in CATIA V5 or similar CAD tools with aerospace drawing standards
- Hands-on experience in Windchill, MS Word, PowerPoint, Zamiz, SRM
- Flexible and work under pressure.
- B.E/B.Tech/BS-Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering
- Full Time-Regular
- Entry Level
Total Years of Exp
- 1 – 3