Hero Motocorp is Hiring | Project Manager |
Position – Project Manager- Mech & EEE
Company – Hero Motocorp
Location – Gurgaon, DL, IN
We are looking for a project manager to be responsible for handling our company’s ongoing projects. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and
schedules are on track
- Drive multiple large-scale emerging mobility projects, working cross-functionally with the product, R&D, software development, strategic
- sourcing, business operations, and marketing teams across the organization to ensure smooth and efficient product delivery.
- Monitor critical path of high-impact strategic projects in the emerging mobility domain to ensure no cost overruns, timely project completion, and as per agreed scope.
- Develop project plans and consolidate these plans to provide a business-level single view.
- Monitor and track complex programs effectively by conducting program/gate reviews, clearing the roadblocks, and proactively ensuring timely
- escalation of critical issues to management.
- Manage stakeholders from different cross-functional teams by setting expectations and providing frequent program/project updates while
- handling multiple and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of following vehicle development activities
- Vehicle architecture building.
- Vehicle Integration including DMU & BOM creation.
- Component Development (Mech / Electrical / Electronics)
- Mule & Prototype building.
- Testing and Validation, Homologation etc.
- Should exhibit strong leadership traits (leading people/ transgressing
- change/team building ability)
- Should showcase a good balance of technical, Project/Program
- management and business acumen while working in a matrix organization
- Risk management skills, Problem-solving attitude, and Conflict
- Management skills (should be able to work with a CFT of various functions)
- Should have hands-on experience of Program management tools like
- Microsoft Project, JIRA, Power BI, Google Suit, PLM systems, etc.
- Good verbal &; written communication skills with the ability to take decisions
- under ambiguous situations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical or Electronics Engineering from a reputed institute/college. PG will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in technical project/program management of vehicle-level initiatives involving multiple functions. Should have handled 2-3 end-to-end programs (preferably EVs)