Position – Lead Machinery Monitoring Analyst
Company – QuEST Global Engineering
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
The Lead Machinery Monitoring Analyst, who can handle Downstream Machinery packages such as – Machinery health analysis which includes analysis of mechanical and performance parameters, generating performance analysis/machinery health reports and lead the technical resource in performing machinery health analysis of machinery (Centrifugal / Reciprocating compressors and Steam turbine).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should have experience in Operation and Maintenance of Machineries such as Centrifugal compressors, Reciprocating compressors, Multistage Centrifugal pumps, Steam turbine & Gas turbine in Oil & Gas Refinery / Petrochemical industries.
- Should be able to investigate and perform trouble shooting techniques of Machineries.
- Should be able to perform detailed analysis on the identified machinery anomalies and provide timely alerts with recommendations to the site team with more insights.
- Generate performance analysis and machinery health reports of machineries.
- Technically sound in interpreting lube oil & vibration analysis reports.
- Provide training to subordinates for enhancement of their technical skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with the Site team leads & Subject matter experts.
- Good in willingness to learn and attitude.
- Any specialization certificated in Operation & Maintenance / Advance Vibration analysis is added advantage.
Required Skills (Technical Competency):
- Engineering degree (Mechanical / Chemical).
- 8+ years Operation & maintenance experience of machineries (Oil & Gas Refinery / Petrochemical).
- Trouble shooting techniques in machineries.
- Fluent English written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with P&IDs, equipment data sheets, interpreting vendor manuals, PFD’s, Cause & Effects diagrams & operation manuals.
- Good interpersonal skills and working collaboratively with the other teams.
- Experience with Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Good to have Skills:
- Experience with SharePoint for document management.
- Expertise in Online monitoring tools and its salient features.
- Experience with System1 or any vibration analysis tool.
- Experience with JMP tool.
- Experience with SAP.
Education Type – B.E/B.Tech/BS-Mechanical Engineering
Job Type – Full Time-Regular
Experience Level – Mid Level
Total Years of Exp – 8 – 10