Position – Integrity Engineer – Tanks
Company – QuEST Global Engineering
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
Education and Experience:
- Engineering degree (Mechanical or Materials)
- 3+ yrs oil gas experience in related industry (refining/ petrochemical/ LNG/ oil&gas)
- Should have in service inspection experience in Downstream Storage tanks
- Experience with downstream tank inspections, Inspection report review, API 653 assessment, Risk based interval optimization
- Exposure in Floor scan techniques, Settlement surveys, Thickness monitoring program, etc. for Storage tanks
- Experience with Pestra, Meridium IM, TM & RBI Modules and SAP
- Experience with Storage tank inspection, maintenance, and/or repair, replacement
- Experience with GA Drawings, P&IDs, and Isometrics
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assess the condition of Downstream tanks based upon API and RBI standards, determine the appropriate risks and inspection/ operational intervals using EDDs and Pestra software
- To manage, interpret, integrate GA Drawings, Visual inspection and NDT data associated with tanks
- Collect Process data, repair history for Storage tanks
- Perform condition assessment of tanks using API 653/ 580 and RBI standards
- Create Equipment Strategies for Tanks, Inspection work scope development, and determine inspection interval
- Collection and Managing the database of inspection/test records
- Database management using Meridium, Pestra, SAP and other Document Control Databases
- Good communication (written and verbal) in interacting with multinational customers/ site engineers and in answering technical queries.
- Maintains project database and adherence to company/customer quality assurance process.
- Should be able to train and mentor junior team member by creating training material and conducting training sessions.
- Downstream site experience will be an added advantage
- API 580 certification will be an added advantage
- Assist Manager in Cost, Time and Resource planning of project.
- Problem solving
Education Type – BEng-Bachelor of Engineering
Job Type – Full Time-Regular
Experience Level – Entry Level
Total Years of Exp. – 3 – 6