Position – CATIA Engineer
Company – QuEST Global Engineering
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
- Graduate in Mechanical engineering with – 3-8 years exp.
- Strong experience in CATIA Sheet metal, assembly drafting modules.
- Designing heavy engineering components to meet the design requirements such as functionality, robustness, cost-effectiveness, etc.,
- Design for manufacturing, assembly, and service requirements
- Experience in developing concepts for mechanical components and drawings
- Experience In the design of bolted/welded and forged/casted constructions
- Good knowledge of specifying realistic tolerances using GPS/GD&T
- Good understanding of FMEA and Risk Assessments
- Drive technical solutions and reviews with the internal design team and multiple sub-suppliers and solution providers
- Exposure to International standards on safety and mechanical design
- Experience in PLM platforms Teamcenter/Windchill/Enovia is required
- Experience in wire harnessing, manufacturing shop experience are added advantages.
Education Type – B.E/B.Tech/BS-Mechanical Engineering
Job Type – Full Time-Regular
Experience Level – Mid Level
Total Years of Exp. – 3-8
Welcome to QuEST Global
For more than 20 years, QuEST Global has been a trusted global product engineering and lifecycle services partner to many of the world’s most recognized companies in industries such as Aero Engines, Aerospace & Defense, Hi-Tech, Transportation (Automotive and Rail), Power, and Industrial, Oil & Gas and Medical Devices. Spread across 72 locations in 14 countries and offering services and solutions that enable customers to ‘Create the Frontier’ by improving their business’ top & bottom line and reducing time-to-market, QuEST has been at the forefront of the convergence of mechanical, electronics, software, and digital engineering innovations. With passionate professionals collaborating across borders, QuEST is a winning organization for all its employees with infinite opportunities to learn, innovate and grow.