Position – CM&U Accessories Engineer
Company – QuEST Global Engineering
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
- Mechanical engineering & provide technical review for Vendor documents and compliance documentation for GT accessories & ST auxiliary systems.
- Prepare service manuals for GT accessories & ST auxiliary systems.
- Prepare safer case for Haz map study
- Work closely with sourcing teams for vendor follow ups and documentations
- Provide technical direction and co-ordination of the associated design engineering team
- Read and interpret pressure / flow and instrumentation diagrams, piping assembly and fabrication drawings for the bought out items
- Conduct design reviews with technical leads as required
- Collaborate with cross disciplinary functions like Electrical, compliance and safety team. Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Coordinate project tasks and schedules.
- Manage the engineering OTR / NPI projects through engineering partners with focus on scope, costs, schedules, quality and risks, plus the product cost & reliability
- Maintain first time quality metrics for the projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 2 years to 6 years of progressively responsible post-bachelor’s degree engineering experience
- Proven experience working in multi-functional engineering teams focused on basic design definition and/or detailed engineering activities for Gas/Steam turbine power plants or similar type project execution efforts.
- Knowledge & working experience in vendor drawing review, compliance documentation.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities.
Welcome to QuEST Global
For more than 20 years, QuEST Global has been a trusted global product engineering and lifecycle services partner to many of the world’s most recognized companies in the Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Energy, Hi-Tech, Healthcare and Medical Devices, Rail and Semiconductor industries. With a presence in 13 countries, 54 global delivery centers and 11,250+ personnel, QuEST Global is at the forefront of the convergence of the mechanical, electronics, software and digital engineering innovations to engineer solutions for a safer, cleaner and sustainable world. QuEST Global’s deep domain knowledge and digital expertise help its clients accelerate product development and innovation cycles, create alternate revenue streams, enhance consumer experience and make manufacturing processes and operations more efficient.