Position – Engineer QC & QA
Company – Parle Elizabeth Tools Pvt Ltd.
Exp. – 2 – 7 years
Salary – ₹ 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Location – Ahmedabad
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation of work instruments for all assembly needs.
- Responsible for ISO documentation works.
- Developing and implementing quality standards.
- Measuring Instruments knowledge and use.
- Strong communication skills.
- Collaborating with Assembly team to develop and implement.
- Controls and Improvements.
- Inspection of sub-assemblies as per the work instructions.
- Inspecting and testing of machines to ensure quality specifications are met.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working closely with assembly, purchase, and design team for effective quality system building.
- Document any issues in the production / assembly process and develop ways to fix them.
Education – Diploma in Mechanical, B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
About us:-Parle Global Technologies, India & Elizabeth Carbide Die Co., USA backed with 100 years of combined experience in providing toolings& tableting solutions, forayed in a Joint Venture in 2008 for the manufacturing of high quality tooling’s& presses in India. The objective was to manufacture high quality tooling’s, tool care products, Blister Change Parts & build compression machines for new pharmaceutical products by introducing and making use of technology & instrumentation that was available within the group.
For more Company information: www.parle-elizabeth.com and www.parleglobal.com
Company Info – AddressBuilding No. 3, Shripal Industrial Estate, Vasai Wa, liv Road, Waliv Vasai East, THANE, Maharashtra, Indi