Position – QA Analyst
Company – PTC
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
- Quality Assurance Engineer will be playing role in ensuring high-quality standards across multiple innovative and pivotal projects related to the interaction of Creo with on-prem and cloud-based web applications.
- The team is responsible for certifying the interoperability of desktop as well as web/cloud-based PTC products. This provides an opportunity for team members to hone their skills over a broad spectrum of competencies. Be it improving the domain knowledge for Creo, Windchill, GDX, generic Software QA, or hands-on experience on automation tools like UI Trail, Selenium, and Protractor, the learning opportunities are endless.
- You will be part of the quality assurance team which is responsible for certifying the Interaction of Creo with Windchill and Generative Web App. The team is also responsible for certifying GDX, a cloud-based web app that assists a design engineer in generating an optimum design solution.
- Actively collaborate with developers, QA leads, and Product managers to shape the new development projects and deliver product releases.
- Automate the test cases using UI Trail, Selenium, and Protractor.
- Provide feedback to the team on product quality, call out risks/issues, make decisions in ambiguous situations, and balance quality with timebound delivery.
- Work on certifying new product development, review of specifications, collaboration with development, product management, and other stakeholders, defining certification criteria, and writing/execution of test cases.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering stream (either Mechanical with exposure to Object-Oriented programming or Computers with some exposure to any of the CAD tools) with very good academic records (10th, 12th, and Graduation).
- 1 to 3 years of industry experience in Engineering Design / Software Quality assurance.
- Exposure to any industry-leading PLM system and CAD Software will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to automated testing, software programming, or software scripting is desired
- Exposure to object-oriented programming is desired.
PTC Company Description
PTC enables global manufacturers to realize double-digit impact with software solutions that enable them to accelerate product and service innovation, improve operational efficiency, and increase workforce productivity. In combination with an extensive partner network, PTC provides customers flexibility in how its technology can be deployed to drive digital transformation – on-premises, in the cloud, or via its pure SaaS platform. At PTC, we don’t just imagine a better world, we enable it.
Why Join Us and Benefits Summary
When looking for a new job, we know you are looking for something that aligns with your values, passions, dreams, and lifestyle. Our team is passionate and committed. We are driven by innovation and value our work-life balance. Check out what it’s like to work at PTC at #lifeatPTC. We believe that diversity of experience and background leads to better ideas and a stronger company. We encourage everyone to bring their unique perspectives to our team. We take a holistic view of the employee experience and provide you with what you need to take care of your health, your wealth, your well-being, and your career. PTC benefits are among the most competitive in the industry. While your salary is the major component of your compensation, you also receive a competitive benefits package including:
- Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Healthcare and Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time\
- Birthday Day-off
- Tuition Reimbursement (Canada, India, Israel, US)
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Referral Program
- Management and Employee Training Development
- Other Regional-specific Benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.