Position – Manager – Product Supply
Company – Procter & Gamble
Location – Andhra Pradesh, IN
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Paced Consumer Goods) companies in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
Are you ready to spark your technical creativity?
Innovation is the driving effort behind everything we do at P&G. Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers, and developers working in manufacturing plants, innovation centers, and distribution facilities.
You’ll be in the ideal place to work on groundbreaking improvements related to the manufacturing and processing of our leading products with committed, connected technologies driving the 4th industrial revolution. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to improve the capability, safety, and efficiency of all our systems while reducing cost and boosting sustainability.
As a Product Supply Manager, you will have the opportunity to discover P&G’s technologies & standards which are worldly recognized. We will help you to build your capabilities through the job experience, mentoring, and training.
Product Supply Planning:
- Planning and implementing supply chain strategies for the timely production and distribution of products to our consumers, customers, and distributor partners
- Develop a team of Raw/Packed Material and Finished goods planners leading forecasting & planning for manufacturing operations of a plant/Category
- What we offer:
- A wide range of challenging manufacturing/engineering assignments in one of the most influential companies in the world. We don’t just offer a job; we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities
- An opportunity for you to develop and deliver powerful technologies supported by multi-million capital investments.
- Travel opportunities to the project locations to see your design come to life
- Continuous mentor– You will work with hard-working people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager
- Multifaceted and supportive international work environment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience
- Lead Cost savings and Supply Chain re-design projects for your category to improve inventory
- Coordination for distribution requirements for finished goods across plants, DC, and logistics partners
- Reduce Physical distribution costs while improving service levels.
- Recent Graduate in one of the following engineering majors: Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Industrial engineering, Mechatronics engineering, or any relevant engineering degree; or an MBA degree with 0 – 2 years of relevant experience
- In addition to good knowledge of English, we also look for skills such as technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership, and the ability to work with others.
Just so you know:
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”
Job Schedule – Full time
Job Number – R000089367
Job Segmentation – Recent Grads/Entry Level (Job Segmentation)