Position – Executive – Mechanical
Company – Piramal Enterprises
Location – India
- Expertise in conditioning monitoring of rotating equipment
- Predictive and effective Preventive maintenance of critical equipment
- Asset life cycle assessment including reliability policy, procedure development and implementation.
- Reliability & Optimization studies (FCA & ECA (Equipment criticality analysis)
- FMEA (Failure mode effect analysis)
- RCM (Reliability centered maintenance)
- PM Optimization
- RCFA (Root cause failure analysis)
- Reliability program reports like MTBF, MTTR, and Equipment health reports ( Vibration, temperature, PMI, Thickness testing etc.)
- Continuously interacting with the team and implementing preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, modifications, Energy conservations and predictive maintenance.
- To ensure the safety of the plant personnel and adherence to the EHS and safety regulations.
- To rectify the day-to-day works, Handling of changeover Modification works.
- Maintaining and upkeeping the area and equipment as per the cGMP and Regulatory requirements.
- Training to be given to subordinates for maintaining the standards.
- Preparation of PM schedule and execution. Following the cGMP standards in maintaining the equipment and area.
BE (Mechanica) with 3 to 4 years of experience in the Chemical or Pharma industry