Position – Engineer_Associate
Company – Flowserve Corporation
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry-leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
Position Title: Engineer – Associate
Organization: Flowserve India Controls Pvt. Ltd.
Position Location: Global Technology and Engineering Center – Chennai
Qualification and experience
- Engineering Diploma in Mechanical/Production discipline or Equivalent (Min. 3-yrs course) with 5+ years of experience in engineering industries OR Engineering Graduate with 1-3 years of experience in engineering industries preferably with Seal industry experience.
- Proficient in ACAD (2D & 3D) and 3D modeling software’s (INVENTOR/ SOLID WORKS /CREO)
- Manufacturing knowledge is essential
- Auto LISP, i-logic, and programming knowledge is an added advantage
- Knowledge on CIP tools are added advantage
- Displays effective independent skills on GD&T
- Exhibit proficiency in tailor made designs to meet specific customer needs Demonstrate expertise in accommodating design requirements of downstream Engineering process
- Effective oral and written communications
- Basic information technology tools including Windows, MS-Office products and other related tools.
- Desire for a challenging work environment.
- Workable knowledge on latest AutoCAD & 3D modeling software and other ERP business systems.
- Perform tasks associated with assembly, manufacturing drawings and data sheet should take on with next level engineering tasks through gaining experience.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of product-specific international standards and allied engineering standards.
- Consolidate project requirements and create design guideline documents for engineering.
- Identify and implement process improvement or Cycle time reduction initiatives/projects.
- Conduct basic engineering calculations & analyzing skills related to seal.
- Knowledge on Product based/ equipment-based seal designs.
- Understand functional knowledge of wet and gas seal products and auxiliaries. Applies discrete knowledge gained on adaptive component functions and dedicate due care each component deserves associated with seal assembly.
- Performing tasks associated with complicated component design for standard products wet & gas seal products and seal testers.
- Understand & execute engineering tasks as per work instructions independently.
- Appraise on status of strategic/ high visibility/ urgent jobs to originator and associated stakeholders. Meets project scheduled milestones for engineering deliverables
- Implement Engineering lessons learnt & Best Practices make best use of existing tools and support Kaizen projects to improve productivity
Req ID : R-7817
Job Family Group : Engineering
Job Family : EN Engineering
EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers. Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access flowservecareers.com as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected]. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words “Accommodation Request” as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.Report job