Position – Engineer Mechanical
Company – PI Industries Ltd.
Location – Jambusar, India
The position’s overall responsibilities include planning, carrying out, and completing mechanical maintenance tasks with the least amount of breakdown possible and carrying out uninterrupted, safe, and economical utility operations while adhering to all statutory and organizational requirements within allotted costs and timelines. assisting the Senior Manager of Maintenance in creating the budgets for the relevant departments. perform in line with organizational and business needs.
- helping the senior manager with technological and commercial contributions relating to equipment and machinery
- Preventive and emergency maintenance of various plant components
- helping the senior manager with the use of labor for plant maintenance
- System administration pertaining to plant upkeep:
- monitoring of different ISO System documents
- monitoring the Plant Maintenance Module’s daily SAP data input.
- keeping and promptly analyzing data for breakdown and preventative maintenance.
- Meeting organizational and statutory requirements:
- Laws pertaining to pressure vessels, burned vessels, and other installations
- customer specifications and rules
- Development of engineering vendors and liaison
- updating the SAP equipment specs for the concerned plant.
- Complete NPA procedures for the aforementioned plant equipment.
- Implement MWO/CAPEX within the predetermined time range in the concerned plant area.
- Implement an organization-wide program for saving energy.
- Performing data analysis and putting into practice an action plan determined by cause analysis
- Make sure everyone is using safe procedures in the function.
- Budget preparation assistance for CAPEX and plant maintenance
- Put the cost-cutting initiatives into practice in the maintenance function.
- Make sure the department runs well and keep employee morale high.
- Giving advice to coworkers on the job to improve their abilities and expertise
- track and evaluate subordinates’ performance
B.E. / B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering
3 –7 years
Industry to be Hired from
Chemical processed based industry like Agrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals. Fine / specialty chemicals can be from other chemical continuous process industry also.
- ability to take remedial action after analyzing frequently occurring equipment failures
- and equipment upkeep for chemical processes.
- keeping up with breakdown maintenance and PM
- Ability to increase value, save expenses, and enhance a business
Interaction Complexity and Team Work
- Contact Person (indicate the position/level with which the position-holder will interface)
- Interaction Style
- Utility, electrical, instrumentation, HSE, human resources, and production senior managers
- daily meetings throughout the factory, as needed
- Operation-related problems with maintenance
Sr. Manager / Manager / Asst. Manager –Production / QA, Purchase, Stores, etc. As & when required Operation & Maintenance related issues
As & when required Operation & Maintenance related issues
Any other external interactions:
Representatives of customers and potential customers As & when required Technical / Administrative