Position – Incharge – Utility
Company – PI Industries Ltd.
Location – Jambusar, Gujarat
The Position is overall responsible to plan, execute and perform day to day operation of utility system with minimum breakdown and perform uninterrupted supply of utilities to plant, ensure safe operations while meeting all statutory and organizational requirements within budgeted costs and time. Helping Sr. Manager / Manager – Utility to prepare budgets of respective areas. Perform equal to business and organizational requirements
- Assisting reporting Manager in maximising equipment availability by minimising breakdowns pertaining to different utility equipment.
- Assisting reporting Manager in manpower utilization related to plant utility.
- System management related to plant maintenance:
- Documentation related to QMS / EMS.
- Daily data entry in SAP in PM module.
- Ensure proper house keeping in concern plant.
- Meeting Statutory and organizational requirements:
- Legal requirements related to boiler / pressure vessels.
- Customer requirements and guidelines.
- Updating equipment specifications in SAP related to concern plant.
- Perform NPA formalities related to concern plant equipments.
- Implement MWO in concern plant area within decided time frame.
- Implement energy saving programme in the organization.
- Ensure safe practices in the function and people
- Assisting reporting Manager in preparation of CAPEX and plant utility budgets.
- Implement the cost saving measures in the Plant utility function.
- Control CAPEX, plant utility budget by effective control.
- To maintain high Morale of the Workforce.
- Identify training needs of workmen and plan with HR department.
- Conduct on job training to enhance skills and knowledge of workmen.
- Monitor and review performance of workmen.
05 – 07 years
Industry to be Hired from
Chemical processed based industry like Agrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Fine / Specialty Chemicals
- Job Knowledge
- Knowledge of Safety
Interaction Complexity and Team Work
Nature of Interaction