Position – Diploma Engineer Trainee
Asahi India Glass
Location – Bawal, Haryana
- Production Planning, Mechanical & Electrical maintenance,Quality department,New model development,Projects,R&D,HR & Admin.
- Good communication skills & Team Work
- Qualification Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Industrial & Production Engineering
- Basic knowledge of Safety and Hygiene Measures, Discipline and Team Work
- Good Technical knowledge about Machines and Machine Operations
- Knowledge of Quality standards & Measuring Instruments
- Basic knowledge of engineering drawing & Maintenance tools (CNC operation / PLC tools)
- To ensure all the operations are carried out as per the system and Job standards.
- To communicate daily issues of the shop floor with supervisors
- To interact with Maintenance / Quality sections to resolves daily Gaps in Plan vs actual
- Execution of Monthly Improvement plan
- Improve 5 s level on the shop floor
- To run the machine at a defined Cycle time.
- To eliminate Rework generation in the process
- To improve the lives of all the key consumables.
- 100% involvement of employees in Quality Circle and KAIZEN competitions
- Ensuring safe operating practices are deployed as per SOPs & To ensure a safe & accident-free workplace in the respective process.
- To make all machine danger-free(Danger prediction/KY)
- Awareness among employees for safety on the shop floor.
- To report the generation of defects to seniors
- To ensure proper adherence with quality standards as per the customer requirement