Philips is Hiring | Mechanical Engineer |
Position – Mechanical Engineer -STET
Company – Philips
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
In this role, you have the opportunity to In this role, you have the opportunity to modify, design, develop and maintain MR, Ultra Sound, Cathlabs, CT, and realization of a range of products in such a way that future products options and features can be realized with acceptable effects for the earlier products. You are responsible for identifying appropriate technologies for overall system, sub-system and component levels. You will ensure that your design is consistent with the higher level architecture and requirements
In this role, you have the opportunity to
You are responsible for · Achievement of the technical goal/commitment of a project · Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods · Analyze project ideas regarding realization options; evaluate impact on running projects · Determines the Unit interfaces (HW/SW), in close consultation with relevant disciplines · Delegates, coaches and verify the implementation by Engineers. · Ensuring the mutual consistency and efficient integration of the separate modules in modular, easyto-maintain units that meets the product specification · Analyze product(s) issues from the field (post market) and take complete ownership in providing relevant solution(s) · Define subsystem architecture under considerations of platform constraints · Working closely with all the other team members both R&D team members (Like Systems, Verification, Norm compliance etc..) and cross functional stakeholders (Like Service, Quality, Regulatory, Marketing, Clinical etc…) for the projects · Working closely with local and global suppliers · Reliability and Serviceability of the system / subsystem / components · Transfer design output to manufacturing line · Advising on realization, planning and budgets · Contributing to Technology Roadmaps · Performs work in line with the processes that have been agreed in the department. · Maintains product and company reputation by complying with country specific regulations.
You are a part of
Engineering & Procurement cross-functional team responsible for R&D knowledge transfer, localisation, global transfer projects in Idea to Market (I2M), Market to order (M2O) and Order to customer (O2C)
Describe in two to three lines the place of the role in the organization and the team culture.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- M.Tech /B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
- Knowledge of structural design, CAD (Creating 3D models and manufacturing drawings), FEM analysis
- Good at hand calculation of the design
- Create DFMEA and identify relevant product risks
- Identifying the suitable material, Creating EBOM, DFM/DFA
- Experience in latest engineering design and methods, tools, and processes
- Create functional requirement documentation
- Knowledge of IEC 60601 standards is preferred
- Disciplined team worker, ability to work independently
- System thinking mindset and domain expertise in the related area
- Ability to present ideas and to convince project team members
- Be structured and self-organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player, leadership skills and drive for results
- Quality mindset in design and documentation
- Intercultural sensitivity
- Self-motivated & ability to coach, support and direct the Engineers in a subgroup.
In return, we offer you
A rewarding career in Philips with attractive package. · Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching · Attractive collective health insurance package · Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.