Position – Upstream Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical)
Company – Pfizer
Location – Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Graduate / Diploma Engineer in Mechanical Engineering.
Target years of experience
4-6 yrs of experience for Diploma engineers (2-4 yrs for Graduate engineers) in maintenance function of pharmaceuticals industry
- Should have Knowledge on Preventive and Breakdown Maintenance of Filing line equipment (Washing/Tunnel/Filling/capping) & Solution preparation equipment
- Knowledge on qualification program – FAT / SAT /DQ / IQ / OQ / PQ
- Knowledge on operation and maintenance of respective utility / equipment / system
- Should be conversant with Validation Documents, Preventive Maintenance Schedules/Check sheets, SOP’s & Various Audit Procedures
- Prepare specifications for process equipment
- Prepare and maintain engineering drawings
- Prepare Equipment installation drawings and ensure the installation of the equipment as per the same
- Review drawings issued by vendor.
- Complete periodic inspections of the vendors site to check for the progress of manufacturing of the equipment
- Plan and execute preventive maintenance program
- Attend to breakdowns, troubleshoot and rectify basic issues in shortest possible time
- Ensure that all safety instructions and measures are strictly observed
- Study and review standby facilities for critical sub-assemblies and addition of capital equipment on long term basis for smooth operation
- Prepare monthly reports
- Preparation and Review of respective Documents / Procedures
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.