Position – Executive – Manufacturing
Company – PepsiCo
Location – Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, IN
Roles and Responsibility: –
- Improve quality of packs getting delivered to the market in terms of leakage & other packaging quality parameters.
- Working in shifts, Stabilization of packaging operations.
- Improving machine efficiency (OEE) by reducing breakdown, speed loss & other operational losses & ensure no NE loss due to packaging overflow.
- Improving film wastages, excess give away, tear off wastage & Labour efficiency at Packaging.
- Improving packaging wall in green & maintain hygiene of packaging hall.
- Acting as a technical resource for Packaging machines’ problem solving & taking trial with R & D.
- Providing technical knowhow to the packaging Machine Operators (PMO) & increase their skill level to improve Packaging machine delivery.
- Conduct half yearly IPS audit of packaging & closing the opportunities to improve IPS score of machine health, efficiency & quality delivery.
- Successfully executing packaging expansion projects first time right & ensuring vertical startup of machines.
- Preparing packaging budget & reduce Packaging fixed cost.
- Keeping team of PMOs engaged & motivating to deliver best packaging performance.
- Monitor equipment operation and line performance to deliver line AOP Targets within the shift:
- % Film Waste
- Excess Give Away (EGA)
- % Equipment and Operational Down Time as per AOP
- % Green Packaging Quality Attributes
- 100% Capable Operators (Machine Operation Competency)
- Deliver Schedule Attainment to Plan (93% AVC)
- Maintain Standard Line Speeds as per AOP
- Labor Utilization as per AOP (kg/manhour)
- Sustainability KPIs
- Safety KPIs
- Handling the IR situations of packing department. Managing Contract Labour and PMO.
B Tech / BE – Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics & communications with minimum 2-4 years of experience
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular
Our mission is to create smiles with every sip and every bite. We are committed to bringing our beloved consumer brands to market while doing good for the planet and our communities.
Our success lies in our people. We offer our employees opportunities to make a meaningful impact, gain new skills and build successful careers in a diverse and inclusive workplace. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity. Bring drive. Because what makes you unique, makes us better.