Position – Assistant Manager
Company – Pepsi Foods
Exp. – 0 to 3 years
Location – Hyderabad/Secunderabad, IN
- Ownership of ongoing maintenance and creation of existing dashboards.
- Ownership of all standard and adhoc report.
- Ownership of data transformation/wrangling which could part of bigger project.
- Ensure delivery of accurate and timely data in accordance with agreed service level agreement(SLA).
- Focus on speed of execution and quality of service delivery rather than achievement of SLAs
- Recognize opportunities and take action to improve delivery of work
- Implement continued improvements and simplifications of processes, standardization of reporting and optimal use of technology
- Scale-up operation in-line with business growth, both within existing scope, as well as new areas of opportunity.
- Be part of an inclusive and collaborative environment.
- 0-3 years of experience in Sales Reporting & Analytics.
- Bachelor’s/Masters degree in engineering/marketing/data science/Economics/Statistics
- Decent knowledge of MS Office programs specifically Excel.
- Basic Knowledge on Analytical Tools – R/Python/SQL is a plus.
- Basic awareness of Data Analytics / CPG /Retail Industry.
- Basic knowledge on Visualisation tools like Power BI, Tableau is a plus.
- Decent Change Management Skills: Follow Up, Follow Through, Accountability, Sense of Urgency.
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and follow plan.
- Desire to channelize your learnings, be part of innovations, brainstorm around business problems and realize solutions on data platforms.
If you have a technical know-how of next generation data technologies (Data Lake/ETL/AL/ML/NoSQL) and capability to leverage those of business, then this is the right opportunity to embark on.