Position – Senior Executive- Sales
Company – Pepsi Foods
Exp. – 0 – 2 years
Location – Hyderabad/Secunderabad, IN
- As Planogram Associate deliver visually appealing versioned planograms based on store clustering, space definitions, and defined flow
- Work closely with your respective project & Team leads to ensure planograms meet approved parameters
- Continuously identify opportunities and implement processes to improve the quality and timeliness of output
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of tasks regarding:
- Deliver visually appealing versioned planograms based on store clustering, space definitions, and defined flow
- Conduct planogram quality control ensuring all planograms meet assortment requirements, visual appeal, innovation opportunities, and shelving metrics
- Ensure timelines are met by delivering on daily goals.
- Ability to balance speed of execution and quality of service delivery.
- Create an inclusive and collaborative environment.
- Work in a team environment with a focus on achieving team goals vs individual goals.
- Gaining Process Knowledge, building technical capabilities and acquiring Category knowledge.
- Undergo training: As recommended and self-initiated refresher training to keep abreast of tool dynamics and their functional as well as tactical applications.
- 0 – 2 years of experience
Bachelor s Degree ( 3-4 year degree)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; proactively communicates using appropriate methods for situation and audience in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to learn
- Logical reasoning/Analytical bent of mind.