Oerlikon is Hiring | Mechanical Engineer – Repair & Mechanical |
Position – Mechanical Engineer – Repair & Maintenance
Company – Oerlikon
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat, IN
Your Duties & Responsibilities includes:
- Supervision of daily repair activity at shop floor.
- Customer repair activity and follow up to optimize turnaround time.
- Internal departmental co-ordination for smooth and fast documentation, spares issuance
- Follow up with vendor for outside repair activity.
- Schedule maintenance and planning of existing equipment.
Your Profile & Educational Qualification :
- Preferably Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institute.
- Experience 1- 4 years in repair maintenance & service industry.
- English language and computer operating proficiency.
- Conversant with HSE guidelines.
We offer: One the best in the industry along with a number of staff welfare activities.
Can you identify with this position and are you looking for a new challenge? Then we are eager to meet you! Please apply online.
Contact – R K Singh
Oerlikon is a global innovation powerhouse for surface engineering, polymer processing and additive manufacturing in key industries such as aerospace, automotive, energy, tooling and textiles. We serve as a key partner in enabling our customers to reach their targets for optimizing the performance, function and sustainability of their products and manufacturing processes.
Our solutions reduce emissions in transportation, maximize longevity and performance of tools, increase energy efficiency and advance intelligent material and sustainable polymer processing. These achievements are proven hallmarks of our global leadership.
We at Oerlikon embrace diversity. This is reflected in more than 11,800 employees, representing over 93 nationalities and our presence in more than 38 countries and 207 locations worldwide.
Learn more about Oerlikon: Be curious – join Oerlikon