Spread the love
Position – Mechanical Engineer (Cement Division)
NCL Industries Limited
Exp. – 3 to 8 years
Location – Telangana
- Planning and implementing predictive & preventive maintenance of cement plant so as to increase up-time / equipment reliability
- As a utility engineer, adept in planning, testing, executing, evaluating and diagnosing, and routine upkeep of equipment, machinery, and systems in the production area.
- Operation and maintenance of mechanical equipment maintenance of cement plant.
- Preventive & breakdown maintenance.
- Preparation of critical spare parts lists to maintain inventory in engineering stores.
- To bring about improvement in equipment availability, the supply of utilities, and the time-bound repair of equipment and follow-up with the purchasing department.
- Execution of facility maintenance as per the requirement/schedules and procedures.
- Planning & organizing and manpower effectively to meet plant requirements.
- Timely updating statutory documents and record keeping.
- Record keeping and updating maintenance documentation and ensure implementation through Facility.
- Coordinating with production blocks in-charge and various departments if necessary for meeting their day-to-day requirements.
- Involvement in erection works as and when required.
Required Candidate profile
- Should be a graduate in Mechanical engineering (Diploma Engineers may also apply).
- Should have worked in Cement Plants
- Should possess a minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience.
- Preference to only Telugu speaking person.
- This position is based at Mattapally, near Kodada, Suryapet District, Telangana District. Those who are interested in this location only to apply.
If you are interested in the above opening kindly send your updated profile to [email protected]
Spread the love