Position – R&D Engineer – Mechanical
Company – Mukunda Foods Private Limited
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for an R&D Engineer for our product development team. Your roles and responsibilities include conceptualizing, designing, and developing products in form of a device, assembly, or system and validate them to formulate all required technical specifications, provide technical guidance, and execute cross-functional Engineering projects. In addition, your roles and responsibilities will include:
- To create product concepts and validation
- To do the relevant research and capture necessary concept understanding from the latest technology
- Responsible for durable and quality product development
- Recommend product improvement for better functionality
- To build proof of concepts, prototype, and subsequent stages of new product development as per market requirement
- To create a product costing sheet during the product development stage
- To be part of the NPD team and deliver the product within the timeline as per market requirement
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to ensure smooth delivery of new products
- To fabricate, assemble, test, and troubleshoot the product to meet the market requirement
- To measure the performance of electro-mechanical components and implement them as per product requirement
Required Candidate profile
As a successful candidate, you must have:
- Must be BE/BTech/ME/MTech – Mechanical
- 2+ Years of professional experience in product development
- Must be part of NPD
- Must have experience in Product conceptualization, Rapid prototyping, and Reverse engineering.
- Proven practical experience in the troubleshooting of electro-mechanical products.
- System Engineering and valuable engineering knowledge are required.
- Should have been involved in design reviews/evaluation of products.
- Exposure to electro-mechanical product development is required.
- Good knowledge in assembly and manufacturing process for all commodities.
- Should have knowledge in Product costing.
- Should have knowledge about motors, pumps, and sensors.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- The initiative, Problem-solving, Persuasive & positive thinking.
If interested, send resume at [email protected]