Mott MacDonald is Hiring | Senior Engineer |
Position – Senior Engineer – Piping
Company – Mott MacDonald
Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
- Provide the scheme to designer for the preparation of Equipment Layout and Piping layout
- Calculate the MTO and SOQ
- Piping related Spec preparation
- Checking of Isometrics drawings and guide the designer for the preparation of nozzle orientation
- Review the stress study result and share the strength with civil team
- Review the alignment with other disciplines 3D / 2D deliverables
- Handle the team and sharing the work to Designer and Engineer.
Candidate SpecificationMinimum Requirement:
- Qualified B.E / B. Tech in Mechanical
- Good experience in Engineering Consultancy firms
- Acquainted with the working of 3D environment
- Knowledge of software such as AutoCAD and MS Office
- Sound knowledge of piping related ASME and API code and concepts, can interpret the P&IDs, hooks, etc for chemical plants.
We can offer (subject to Company’s policy):
- Agile and safe working environment
- Competitive annual leave and sick leaves
- Group incentive scheme
- Group term life insurance, Workmen’s compensation and Group medical insurance coverage
- Short and Long-term Global employment opportunities
- Global collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Digital Innovation and Transformation
Other InformationEquality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
At Mott MacDonald, we believe it makes business sense for you and your manager to choose how you can work most effectively to meet your client, team and personal commitments. We embrace agility, flexibility and trust.
More about Mott MacDonald
We’re a global engineering, management and development consultancy.
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients’ businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
A fundamental part of this is respecting each person’s differences and striving to meet their needs.
Our values: progress, respect, integrity, drive, excellence