Position – Trainee, Import Planning
Company – Molex
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
To coordinate the expedite process between customer service and the Molex manufacturing plants, maintain purchase orders, and assist in the purchase order creation process for samples, Logistics Report preparation.
What You Will Do In Your Role
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To process all expedite requests sent by customer service and actively follow up with the manufacturing plants to assure customer satisfaction.
- To monitor and control all aspects of the purchase order backlog, i.e. overdue, reschedules, unscheduled, substitutions/replacements, returns.
- To assist the CSR in the purchase order creation for required orders
- To undertake other duties as requested by Management, which is considered to be within the competence of the Post Holder
- Understand, support, and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO), and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- To Process all logistic report activities and send them to stakeholders
- Collects and assesses data about the production and team’s performance and Prepares reports about production processes for upper management and suggests ways to improve efficiency
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least two year’s SAP experience is desirable preferably gained in a supply chain/planning, procurement-related function. Applicants with less experience will be considered, but it may take longer to be able to perform all duties as specified.
- Engineering degrees (EX. BE – Mechanical, E&E, etc)
- In addition, good PC skills (e.g. Microsoft excel), VBA knowledge are required.
- Knowledge in SAP
English is essential whilst fluency in one of the other major languages would be a distinct advantage. (French, Mandarin Chinese, German)
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
The ideal candidate will be self-assured and have an organized approach as she/he will be expected to work independently in a high-pressure environment.
About The Company – What company does?
Creating value. Improving life.
From life’s basics to tomorrow’s technological breakthroughs, it’s our job to create and innovate a wide spectrum of products and services that make life better – and to do so responsibly while consuming fewer resources. Below are 16 of the ways we do exactly that.
- Fueling the Journey
Energy for tomorrow calls for sustainable resources today. To meet the demand, we’ve tooled up. Today we operate seven ethanol plants to help fuel the future.
With seven ethanol plants and 850 million gallons of annual capacity, we’re the fifth largest ethanol producer in the United States.
- DIGITAL LIVING
From buttons on your home appliances to circuitry in your smart phone to safety sensors in your car to copper and optical data networks at the office, our electronic components answer the challenge of staying reliably connected wherever you go.
- GLASS THAT PERFORMS
Glass invites the world inside. Yet keeps the elements out. You’ll find the modern, high-performance glass we make in everything from homes, to cars, to appliances, to the tallest building in the world.
- SMART FLOORING
Our STAINMASTER® carpet revolutionized the carpet industry. And today, the STAINMASTER® brand continues to be a leader in home comfort and dependability by rolling out new products in carpet, tile, grout and vinyl.
- Hungry Humans
For farmers, feeding a hungry planet is no small challenge. At Koch Agronomic Services, we harness science to create the powerful, next-generation plant nutrients that food producers require to keep crops growing strong.
Feeding the estimated 9 billion of us who will inhabit Earth by the year 2050 will require twice the amount of food to be grown on roughly the same amount of land used for farming today.
- Rugged Fabric
For five decades, our incredibly tough CORDURA® fabric has been the choice of U.S. military branches for combat uniforms and gear systems. Yet we don’t stop there. Today, we continue to innovate lightweight, super stealthy and highly protective CORDURA® fabric technologies for the men and women who protect us – including first responders and law enforcement.
- SMARTER BUILDINGS
Our Transcend® network-connected lighting solutions do more than just save energy. They also meet the challenge of providing the right kind of light at the right moment – and power a range of other applications to improve the user experience.
- STEADFAST SHELTER
Next-generation building products: plywood, gypsum wallboard, fiberglass sheathing, and more. Our Georgia-Pacific building products have a reputation for quality that’s as solid as the buildings and houses they create.
- RAISING THE STEAKS
Speaking of helping feed the world, our 460,000 acres of ranchland support more than 12,000 head of cattle including breeds renowned for their tender tastiness. Go ahead. Unleash your inner carnivore.
- Improving Fuel Economy
In the constant challenge to create more efficient vehicles, we integrate aerodynamic systems into automotive grilles to boost efficiency — providing up to 20% weight savings and up to 30% better aero performance.
By the year 2030, the amount of motor vehicles on the world’s highways will be 2 billion — twice the number currently on the road.
- MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY
From life-saving surgical instruments to life-sustaining insulin infusion pumps, we create and deliver critical components for leading-edge medical devices that countless lives depend on in the most challenging of circumstances.
- CLEANER RESTROOMS
Public health is a big challenge. But our touchless enMotion® automated towel dispensers rise to the occasion. They lower the risk of cross-contamination and help improve hygiene — while reducing towel usage by up to 30 percent.
- QUALITY TIME TOGETHER
The dinner table is the healthy hub of family life. But gathering everyone around it for mealtime can be a challenge. Dixie® paper products help make it a little easier — letting you linger a little longer and focus on what matters.
- Filtration for a Better Future
From the reclamation of industrial chemicals and paint to ensuring the purity and quality of beverages like milk, wine, fruit juice and water, we lead the industry in state-of-the-art filtration technology that creates value in many important applications. 633 million people lack access to safe water worldwide.
- THE ROAD AHEAD
Rubber, meet road. Or, more technically, meet our efficient and reliable supply of asphalt products that are focused on safe, durable and environmentally responsible performance. But you can still just call it “road” if you like.
- A GOOD NIGHT’S SLEEP
After a challenging day, nothing feels better than the comfort of your bed. With our DACRON® fiberfill, your pillows feel heavenly, comforters stay warm, and mattress pads provide the restful slumber you’ve earned.