Position – Trainee, Procurement CoE
Company – Molex
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
You will be designated as Trainee, Procurement COE.
You will be a part of Supply Chain division at Molex.
What You Will Do
- Capable to work as Team & individual contributor for an accountability of Master Data Management capabilities.
- Responsible to work on Material Classification as per Taxonomy
- Work on the Data cleansing, Data enrichment & Data mapping
- Master data record management
- Capable to understand the engineering drawing – Electrical/Electronics & Mechanical components & classify.
- Track & maintain the records.
- Aptitude for handling requests independently
- Ability to learn ERP & Application tools have recommended for the business.
- Highly motivated with strong attention to detail and work ethic, with a desire to learn and take ownership of tasks.
- Long term goal of growing with the company.
- Work with cross functional business coordinator’s & Leaders in the organization.
- Ready to move and take ownership on other process execution of procurement capabilities.
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Engineering drawing reading & understanding ability.
- Fluency in English / Communication
- Ability to complete the task on time.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, Molex is a leading supplier of connectors and interconnect components, driving innovation in electronics and supporting industries from automotive to health care and consumer to data communications. The thousands of innovators who work for Molex have made us a global electronics leader. Our experienced people, groundbreaking products and leading-edge technologies help us deliver a wider array of solutions to more markets than ever before.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.