Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee
Company – Lucy Electric
Location – Nashik, Maharashtra, IN
Internal Job Title: Graduate Engineering Trainee – Industrial Engineering
Business Area: Lucy Electric
Location: Nashik, Maharashtra
Job reference No: 2835
This role shall be responsible to support the Production Engineering activities at LEI. This resource shall support the Industrial engineering department in data collation and analysis for the purpose of completing the Time and Motion of new products or existing products at LEI depending upon the need of the business. Support the Industrial Engineering activities at LEI.
Description of the Accountability
- Plan and implement Templates/Fixtures/Special tools/Material handling equipment for the assembly line.
- Drive continuous improvement projects to improve productivity, quality and safety.
- Design stud welding templates and fixtures in 3D cad software.
- Regularly review assembly layout and plant layout and implement the changes.
- Take care of new product introduction activities and provide all the facilities required to produce new product.
- Plan, raise and provide financial justification for the Capex which is required to implement continuous improvement projects.
- Improving the existing processes to improve the quality of product.
- Implement the new manufacturing processes to improve productivity, quality and safety.
- Conduct time study and motion study of existing and new processes.
- Should have knowledge on Lean Manufacturing and should have implemented single piece flow for an assembly line.
- Communicating with other sites to implement the best practices and standardise the processes.
- Communicate with suppliers for quotes, raise Purchase requisition, submission of invoice and ensuring payment is done to close the cycle.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
B. Tech/B. E. in Mechanical Engineering
Minimum Experience: Fresh Graduate.
Key strengths: 3D design.
- Focus on time bound delivery of every activity.
- Should work as a team within the department and with other departments.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.