Molex is Hiring | Trainee |
Position – Post Graduate Engineer Trainee
Company – Molex
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
- Work on CAE Structural Analysis projects for all the Molex Entities
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primarily responsible for working on CAEStructural projects for all Molex Entities
- Builds 2D & 3D finite element models (mesh) and analyze finite element/boundary models using appropriate pre-processor (Hyper mesh) & post-processer (HyperView)
- Perform linear and non-linear design analysis using tools like HyperWorks and Abaqus.
- Interact with product engineering team to correlate/ compare the simulation results with real world performance(HyperWorks)(lab data).
- Understand the customer basic requirements and expectations for new product design and improved designs.
- Supporting internal/external teams in providing all kind of Engineering services as per the team requirements
- Consistency in maintaining the Quality and delivery of outputs within specified time and implementing corrections to the processes if necessary.
- Maintain proficiency in technical expertise and transfer knowledge throughout the group.
- Shows Acumen for Engineering Mechanics and SOM, Vibration, Kinematics.
- Planning, prioritizing, solving problems, reporting progress, and executing established project objectives
- Investigate and develop technologies to increase Molex capabilities, reduce costs and leverage corporate skill
- Document policies, procedures, and standards to facilitate consistent practices throughout the team.
- Participate in design review meetings & provide appropriate recommendations if necessary.
- Any other projects/ work assigned by the management.
- Any Course certification related to FEA is an added advantage.
- Solid background in mathematics and statistics. Knowledge of Connector products and product development process is an added advantage.
- A strong understanding of the fundamentals of strength of materials
- BE/M Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 0 to 1 year experience. Candidates having any exposure to SIMULIA (ABAQUS) and Altair (HyperWorks) tools will be preferred.
- Any Course certification related to FEA & a strong understanding of the fundamentals of strength of materials, Engineering mechanics, Vibration and Kinematics
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Course on FEA software packages (Abaqus, Ansys, LS-Dyna, Hyperworks, etc.)
- Familiar with CAD systems (UG-NX, Catia, Solid works etc.).
- Proficient with basic Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Must be technically competent, resourceful, self-motivated. Must be able to work in a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express complex technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Customer service skills to demonstrate the ability to respond to user problems with sense of urgency
- Good Interpersonal skills to effectively work with co-workers and external contacts to respond positively to situations.
KOCH is equal opportunity employer