Position – Product Specialist
Company – Molex
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support product management activities for high power connector products
- Facilitating the loading of MLQ, DU, Sales codes in SAP, and communicating with the plants for loading of parts
- Work with vendors on quoting production parts
- Initiates financial workflows and assist in smooth project deliveries
- Tracks price quoting throughout the project
- Pricing Deal approvals in SAP Vendavo
- Runs reports as needed (bookings and billings, salesforce, etc.)
- Collaborate with internal sales to promote high power connectors in new markets
- Execute on existing capacity planning and safety stock initiative
- Demand planning from Salesforce
- Salesforce subject matter expert or superuser
- Able to work systems and network to expedite deliveries as needed
- Work with Marketing team to execute promotional activities
B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronics or similar field
“Koch is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace”
Here’s how we hire.
Landing a new job can be exhausting work in itself. And we want to make it easy for you to put your best foot forward with some helpful insights and expectations for finding that dream job.
While some details will vary from company to company, and role to role, here are the four basic steps you can expect when you apply for a job here.
A perfect role awaits. You just need to find it.
Search our job listings. Once you find and select the right role for you, click “Apply for job.” You’ll be guided through a quick and easy online application. Have a resume handy, as you may be prompted to upload it.
Interviews are a one-two punch. Knock us out in the pre-interview.
This can happen in a lot of ways. A talent acquisition specialist might call you. Or maybe you’ll complete a video interview. Whatever the technological method, this is your chance to learn about the role and tell us a bit about yourself. Meanwhile, we’ll be determining if you’re a strong candidate for the role.
Time to shine, future coworker.
If you’ve made it to this step, we’ve got a good feeling you’ll enjoy our culture. We’ll be ready to learn more about you, so we’ll bring you on-site, or perhaps we’ll conduct your second interview via video or by phone.
Whatever the format, be sure to read our tips (below) to ace your interview before your big day.
Once you’ve completed your interviews, the recruiter, interviewers and hiring manager will meet to discuss and evaluate candidates. You’ll be notified of our decision as quickly as possible. We do typically interview multiple candidates, so timing will be dependent on when all interviews are complete.
If you have questions in the interim, please feel free to call your hiring manager.