Position – Product Engineer
Company – Molex
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
What You Will Do In Your Role
In this role, the designer will have the opportunity to support new connector and terminal product development projects as well as modifications and extension activities for legacy products through all product development phases required to bring concepts into production
- Project Definition: Supports the documentation of the project scope, requirements, feasibility, & engineering Workplan, customer needs.
- Design concepts: Design concepts
- Predictive Engineering: Executes DFMEA, FEAs, Tolerance Analysis, and other theoretical studies.
- 2D/3D Documentation: Creates product models & drawings using GD&T methodology and follows engineering change requests (ECR) per document control procedures.
Design Verification, Product Validation, & Production Support:
- Validation Plan: Develop test plans (DVP&Rs) to validate product performance and analyze test results using statistical methods
- Problem Solving: Lead root cause analysis utilizing structured problem-solving methods(8D)
The Experience You Will Bring
Work Experience: 5-10 years product design experience with basic knowledge in material mechanics, manufacturing processes, & engineering processes/tools (as defined in responsibilities)
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent science degree
- Preferred: Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent science degree
New product design process, Concept generation, DFMEA, GD&T, Tolerance analysis, DVPR, USCAR2, Sheet metal dies, Injection mold, Plating process, Manufacturability, SPC, Process capability, 8D
About The Company
- Make the world smarter, safer and better for everyone. At Molex, we’re a global team of innovators who design and create solutions for businesses where data, technology and the complex electronic solutions that harness them are being transformed by rapid change. Join us and be part of the expert team that’s improving lives through greater connectivity.
- We think you’ll like it here.
Molex, A Koch Company
We are part of a team of 130,000 individuals from around the globe, working to improve life’s essential products. Things like food, clothing, water, transportation, and technology. With locations in nearly every U.S. state and in 60 countries, Koch companies offer abundant opportunities to make contributions that matter.
- Flint Hills Resources
- Guardian Industries
To ensure we can bring our customers the most innovative electronic solutions, we’ve acquired some outstanding companies. Their experienced people, groundbreaking products, and leading-edge technologies help us deliver a wider array of solutions to more markets and geographic areas than ever before.
- We design, develop and create innovative and life-changing medical technologies for millions of people around the globe.
Molex is proud to operate in over 40 countries, bringing over 45,000 jobs to the communities we serve. We’re looking for driven workers, thinkers, and doers who will help us grow and make the world smarter, safer, and better for everyone.