Position – Junior Engineer
Company – Molex
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
|POSITION NAME:||JUNIOR ENGINEER||BUSINESS UNIT OR DIVISION:||PSBU, CCS|
|DATE:||JULY 11, 2022||LOCATION:||BENGALURU|
|REPORTS TO:||ENGINEERING DIRECTOR|
|PRIMARY PURPOSE:||Responsible for learning, understanding, and get ready to work on all segments of team activities.|
|EDUCATION:||Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering|
|EXPERIENCE:||0.5-2 years experience in product engineering (design and development)|
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Learn all processes, tools, and practices from all segments Learn all the processes – Sustaining engineering, New product design, and development, Technology support, Packaging, testing, etc.
- Learn all the tools – NX, DFMEA, DFM, Tolerance analysis, etc.
- Learn best practices (duties and functions) – How to service customers, Apply a sense of urgency, communication skills, etc.
- Demonstrate learning through knowledge-sharing sessions and one or two activities/project execution in each segment
- Execution of quarterly assignments and learning reports.
- Works with respective segment supervisors for learning and demonstrate the learned skills.
- Learn MBM and demonstrate alignment to MBM
SKILL SETS & COMPETENCIES:
- Should be a quick learner
- Knowledge/experience in Product Design & Development
- NX CAD experience preferred or any other 3D CAD software
- Strong Engineering knowledge
- Understanding of FEA
- Ability to develop and meet planned schedules
- Ability to understand customer requirements
- Demonstrated ability to identify and develop future needs
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information and solve problems
- Demonstrated ability to maintain collaboration, smooth teamwork, and communication.