Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee
Company – Molex
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
PURPOSE OF POSITION
- Understand Customer Drawing and Specification
- Create 3D mdoels based on Concept
- Prepare Molex drawings and release them in the system.
- Prepare solid models & drawings from Concept
- Release and Update drawings and specifications to Work Manager
- Provide Bill of Materials for costing & assist in updating SAP updation
- Participate in product concepts and proposal development.
- Initiate engineering change via ECR/ECN & PCN and monitor progress till it gets released in System
- Work with another design center to get clarifications on design/material etc. for products manufactured but not controlled by Molex India (cable harness).
- Good skills in NX, Pro E software.
- Good and effective technical communication skills
Other Technical: Mechanical or Electrical
Skill Sets & Competencies :
- Fare skills in NX, Pro E OSDD, OSM, AutoCAD, and E-EC.
- Fare knowledge of Product design and development processes.
- Moderate technical communication skills
- Moderate Product knowledge
- Knowledge of the wiring harness manufacturing process will be an added advantage
Koch is an equal and opportunity employer.