Position – Engineer, Product Design
Company – Molex
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Position- Engineer, Product Design
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and/or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering streams such as Mechanical Design, Heat Transfer, and Material Science.
- With high enthusiasm to: work in an engineering research field, solve complex problems, be self-motivated
- Prior experience working in a research domain is preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in areas mentioned in this requirement.
- Advanced analytical and mathematical skills. Using Mathcad or similar tools.
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical engineering and basic electrical engineering.
- Proficient in any CAD and CAE design packages.
- Ability to quickly translate design concepts into physical prototypes.
- Choosing material (polymer/copper) for certain interconnect parts. Experience with mechanical design and manufacturability considerations using copper and engineering plastics are desired.
- In-depth knowledge of manufacturing processes such as press tools (stamping), injection molding, plating electronic interconnects, and automation.
- Basic know-how of concepts of data analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning.
Step into a career with limitless possibilities.
Stairs and ladders have their uses. But when it comes to your career, we suggest a different approach. Enter: the jungle gym. Where opportunities and growth are based on individual talents and skills, and your unique capabilities. This philosophy, which has propelled our success across diverse industries, opens the door to your unlimited potential.
We think you’ll like it here.
Bring your best to the world.
We do big-time rewarding work. And you can, too. With 122,000 employees and locations in nearly every U.S. state and 70 countries, Koch companies offer abundant opportunities to improve life’s most necessary things – like food, clothing, water, transportation and technology.