Position – Engineer – Design, RF/Microwave
Company – Molex
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
- Educational Qualification: B.E (Mechanical) / MTech
- Experience – 3 to 6 Years
- Hands on experience in new product development Process.
- Ability to understand/produce technical drawings.
- Sound Knowledge in DFMEA, GD&T and Tolerance stack up analysis.
- Candidate with tool design experience would be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge on Design Validation process.
- Good Knowledge in connector manufacturing processes.
- Good knowledge in SCR Process, BOM Creation, Various technical reports and documentation as per the project requirements.
- Should be capable to handle projects independently.
- Hands on experience in NX/Unigraphics/PLM Tools.
- Candidate having Connector domain background is an added advantage.
- Candidate having SAP MM Module exposure from engineering perspective is an added advantage.
- Candidate with structural analysis knowledge is an added advantage.
- Confident, proactive character, ability to take the lead in challenging situations.
- Team Player, Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Immediate joiner preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Make the world smarter, safer and better for everyone. At Molex, we’re a global team of innovators who design and create solutions for businesses where data, technology and the complex electronic solutions that harness them are being transformed by rapid change. Join us and be part of the expert team that’s improving lives through greater connectivity.
Molex, A Koch Company
We are part of a team of 130,000 individuals from around the globe, working to improve life’s essential products. Things like food, clothing, water, transportation and technology. With locations in nearly every U.S. state and in 60 countries, Koch companies offer abundant opportunities to make contributions that matter.
To ensure we can bring our customers the most innovative electronic solutions, we’ve acquired some outstanding companies. Their experienced people, groundbreaking products and leading-edge technologies help us deliver a wider array of solutions to more markets and geographic areas than ever before.