Position – DVP&R Development Engineer
Company – Molex
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
Molex Connected Mobility Solutions product validation team is seeking a talented DVPR Development Test Engineer to join the engineering team within our newest and fast-growing segment. We are looking for those that share our passion for product validation, solution development, and delivery. As we continue to launch new programs, we are looking for strong DVPR Development Test Engineers to join our team and work with our globally diverse, multi-functional, engineering teams. You would be joining a high-performing team with strong product development and launch experience. The ideal candidate is someone with a passion for creating optimal test plans and DVP&R’s to validate our products across segments, enjoys driving results, and maintain concise documentation targeting the High-Speed Interconnects and cables, and complex electronic solutions in the automotive market. The person has a passion for delivering value to users and the business through best-in-class engineering and product testing support. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the opportunity for you.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create detailed validation test plans (DVP&R) based on Customer and Industrial Specifications and Requirements for the Automotive industry. Requires a detailed understanding of specifications and interpretation of complex technical documents. Understanding and interpretation will be supported by direct interaction, communication, and input from internal and external customers.
- Review new and updated specifications, identify challenges and develop implementation plans to execute validation test activities. Provides feedback on means to improve test plans, sample preparation, and testing procedures.
- Build a repository or test specifications, procedures, processes, etc. to be used across multiple programs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, or an equivalent field.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Automotive developing DVP&R’s and/or Test Plans for validation and verification activities.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Proficient in creating Test Plans and DVP&R for Validation Laboratory Testing.
- High proficiency using analytical tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and other applications as required.
- Experience using Stature, Polarion, or similar Test Plan development & management tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express complex technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with others and in a team.