Position – Sr. Engineer Product Support Mill Liners
Company – Metso Outotec
Location – Alwar, Rajasthan, IN
Primary Location: Alwar, India
Would you like to take this opportunity to influence the industry towards a more responsible use of the world’s natural resources?
As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies we offer stronger platform for growth and innovation.
This is your opportunity to join the positive change.
Title: Sr Engineer- Product Support Mill Liners
This position is responsible for providing product support to the Mill Lining business line within Asia Pacific Region. This includes Costing Estimates, Proposal Drawings in Inventor or AutoCAD, processing of laser scan data either in Polyworks or Metso Outotec propriety software to produce Mill Liners wear reports. While direct reporting line is in Perth Australia, the role will work closely with Engineering Office and manufacturing plant in Alwar.
- Product Support for Mill Lining Solution, including but not limited to
- Produce costing estimate from SAP material data.
- Produce proposal drawings in Inventor or AutoCAD.
- Process cloud point data taken on site by Faro laser scanner to produce wear reports using Metso Outotec software. Training will be provided.
- Occasional use of Polyworks to process laser scan data for purpose of reverse engineering or QA control
- Occasionally write proposal letters in English for local and overseas customers.
- Good communication skills (Must be good in written & oral English)
- Should be well versed in 3D software (Autodesk Inventor Modelling, Drawing and Assembly Modules) and AutoCAD.
- SAP Experience required
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Engineering Graduate in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgy.
- 3-5 years of Experience in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing or Ore Processing Environment
Skills and Abilities
- Sound experience, preferably in a similar engineering, environment, position or discipline to heavy industry equipment
- Proven ability to apply engineering principles and scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems
- Good computer skills – Good knowledge of SAP, AutoCAD, Inventor, Polyworks and the Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of comminution in mining environment is advantageous
- Working knowledge of relevant International standards and statutory requirements
- Very good organisational and time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be physically fit
- Good Communication Skills
- To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform each core accountability satisfactorily, as well as additional, unlisted requirements, as directed by their Manager, in line with their training and experience. As we encourages a diverse work force, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential role functions.
Support the following staff with the dissemination of information
- Sourcing, Quality, manufacturing, planning, Engineering, Workers
Metso Outotec is a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the aggregates, minerals processing, metals refining and recycling industries globally. By improving our customers’ energy and water efficiency, increasing their productivity, and reducing environmental risks with our product and process expertise, we are the partner for positive change.
Metso Outotec is committed to limiting global warming to 1.5°C with Science Based Targets. We ranked 8th on the 2021 Global 100 list of the world’s most sustainable companies.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Metso Outotec employs over 15,000 people in more than 50 countries and its sales for 2020 were about EUR 3.9 billion. The company is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki. mogroup.com, twitter.com/metsooutotec